I've played several of these "build a team and take on other teams"-style games, so here's what I think this game needs to compete.
- A way to refresh Hard Node battles (probably with gems), so you can do more than 5 per day.
- Guilds with guild activities—probably way down the line, but something to think about.
- Friends list. Maybe with a way to donate materials to each other.
- This one is hard to explain. But when you are viewing a card and click on their skills, there's a green spray can needed to upgrade these skills. When you click on that spray can, it should bring up a list of places to get said spray can. Currently, I have no idea where to get them reliably, they just show up now and then.
- Maybe a Twitter poll on which cards we'd like to see in the game next. Or a contest to add requested cards. Something to get the community active.
- This is a biggie for me: A way to switch the names of the cards. There are certain cards where I'd prefer the B name over the A name (and in rare cases C names). Or vice-versa, not sure how you are determining this. For example: I prefer Sy Clops over One-Eyed Jack. Please allow me to click on the name and switch them at least for my collection and teams.
- Teams: Have a screen where you can set teams and then in battles can easily select your pre-set teams.
- If I set the speed to 3, please have it save that setting, so I don't have to do it every time I log in.
Cards I'd like:
- Chained Shane or Ball 'n Shane
- Bad Breath Seth
Please sign in to leave a comment.