Aaron here, producer on the GPK game.
I'm going to keep this thread updated with known issues
* Some players are occasionally getting 0 points in PvP battles and then appearing to drop rank on their first battle of the day. We think we've figured this one out, and it will be fixed in an upcoming server update. PvP updates need a lot of testing though, so I don't have an estimate as to when this will be live.
* It's currently possible to get 0 points if you beat someone in PvP who has a lot less points than you. This isn't technically a bug, but we're going to change the minimum point payout to 1 anyway.
* There are other details about PvP payouts that we are investigating (not necessarily bugs, but just behaviors that could work more intuitively)
* A few pieces of Junk aren't available anywhere and will thus block progress on upgrading a few characters: T1 and T2 Insomniac Orb Plans, T5 Aggo Live Plan, T4 Coughy Cup Plan
* The "My Rank" display at the top of the Arena screen doesn't always update when it should. If you want to be absolutely sure of your rank, check the Ranks tab.
* The activity for completing PvP battles requires players to win them rather than complete them. This is a bug.
* Players have reported that occasionally, characters they have not yet unlocked will disappear from the Collection screen. We have fixed this in our dev builds so it will be addressed in the next client update (no ETA on that, sorry). In the mean time, please be reassured that tokens you've collected for these characters ARE accumulating properly and that if you get enough tokens to unlock the character, they should appear in your collection screen ready to unlock.
I'll try to keep this post updated.
Issues fixed in version 1.0.2:
* There appears to be an intermittent issue with Hard Mode tries refreshing, as well as when the cost of paying for an energy refresh resets
* Pegleg Pete can freeze battle if he's the last character left on his team. A lot of people have run into this in Nuts (Normal) 3-9. The temporarily solution is to try to kill him early in the battle.
* Eerie Eric can freeze battle if he counterattacks, kills the character he's counterattacking, and then attempts to counterattack again.
* It's been reported that a Sewer Sue facing off against another Sewer Sue can cause a battle freeze.
Please sign in to leave a comment.