Ah, the innocence of youth. When even the smallest plaything or trinket was enough to engage your imagination and entertain you for weeks - and when you had no idea how perversely weird and disturbing some of those playthings actually were. Our latest update is a tribute to those injection-molded nightmares: it’s Toy Store Trauma!
We’ve got three new GPKs to help us rip open the psychic wounds of the past. Bad Barney may love you, but we doubt the feeling was mutual. If you’ve ever wanted to experience a bad drug trip without taking any drugs, Taylor Tubby will hook you up. And don’t forget Fur Bea, a terrifying precursor to artificial intelligence that starts by eating our fingers, then moves on to consuming the fabric of human existence. You know - for kids!
But you don’t need to go it alone - and let’s face it, after all this re-examining of your childhood, you could probably use a friend. Well, good news! This utterly unsettling update lets you add your Arena opponents as Allies. And if you’re feeling social, you can send and receive Ally Coins with them every day. We’re even offering an Ally Pack in store that includes tokens for some brand new characters.
Throw in a new Juvenile group along with some awesome events that’ll make you feel like a kid again (for better or for worse) and you’ve got a terrifying ticket to Toy Store Trauma!
Character token changes:
- Club Store: Replace Bruised Lee with Fur Bea
- Nuts Fight Hard 3-1: Replace Half Nelson with Fur Bea
- Clubs Fights 2-5: Replace New Wave Dave with Bad Barney
- Arena Store: Replace Erie Eric with Bad Barney
- Club Fight 3-1: Replace Tee Vee Stevie with Taylor Tubby
- Dolts Fight Hard 7-2: Replace Smelly Sally with Taylor Tubby
- Battles tab now shows a badge if there have been defensive battles since the last time the player checked
- Added Armpit Britt to the Smelly group
- Hot Scott can now be unlocked at two stars instead of three - don’t burn your fingers!
Character ability fixes:
- Minor fixes to various ability upgrades for Teed Off Tom, Gil Grill, Shark Attack Zack, and Sizzlin' Sid
- Fix an issue where Gil Grill’s basic attack’s second attack could itself have a second attack, etc. on and on forever until the heat death of the universe.
- Fixed an issue where Adam Bomb’s Atomic Blast ability’s damage upgrades were more powerful than advertised (hiding in a fridge won’t save you this time!)
- Fixed a bug where some attacks that were supposed to ignore armor were… not doing that
- Fixed a bug where Gassy Gus's "All Rise" ability wasn't properly increasing team speed
- Fixed an issue where French Kiss Trish's card art would disappear immediately after unlocking her - leave it to Trish to pull a French goodbye.
- Fixed an issue where Junk displayed in the Possible Rewards section of Events wasn't displaying properly. Now there’s nothing to stop you from staring at our junk!
- Adjusted compression settings on many characters' graphics so they appear more consistent/higher quality
- Bonus energy countdown now starts from 4h instead of 3h 60m
Please sign in to leave a comment.