No, not a band of malevolent poltergeists knocking on the other side of the TV screen - the latest updates to GPK: The Game are here! And since it’s Spooky Season, we’re darkening your doorstep for some good old-fashioned Trick or Trash!
First, fill your pillowcase with three new gruesome GPKs: Dance like nobody’s watching with Prancing Penny!
Put your monster where your mouth is with Albert Alien!
And we buried the lede, but he dug himself up – you know him, you love him, you can’t live without him – number 1 in your heart and in the GPK pantheon – it’s Nasty Nick!
You’ll want to rapidly retrieve these special spectres so you can tackle a terrifying tetralogy of exciting events – the Fearful Feud, the Daily Ooze, the Funk of 40,000 Years and the Oddball Onslaught! Brave these dangers and take home a bulging sackful of Halloween loot – IF YOU SURVIVE!*
Gather your courage and your collection of GPKs - it’s Trick or Trash!
*NOTE: Game is not actually life-threatening
Character token updates:
- Club Fights 5-7: Replaced Roy Bot with Albert Alien
- Club Fights 5-6: Replaced Junkfood John with Prancing Penny
- Club Store: Replace Sweaty Betty with Prancing Penny
- Club Store: Replace Weird Wendy with Albert Alien
Character ability fixes:
- Overall damage increase for Adam Bomb’s Nuclear Meltdown ability
- Increase final upgrades for Adam Bomb’s Nuclear Meltdown ability to +10% and +15% damage from +5% and +10% damage respectively
- Increase final upgrades for Adam Bomb’s Atomic Blast ability to +10% and +15% damage from +5% and +10% damage respectively
- Increase final upgrade for Adam Bomb’s Chain Reaction ability from +5% damage to +15% damage
- Fixed a bug where some ability upgrades that increased DOT chance were increasing it too much
- Various typos corrected
Profile and Allies:
- The Worms Defeated counter in the Player Profile now correctly shows the number of times all Worm Wars battles have been completed, rather than (incorrectly) showing a count of how many individual Worm Wars battles have been completed
- Players can no longer send/receive Ally Coins over their daily limit by adding and removing allies
- Fixed an issue where users could not add additional allies immediately after leveling up to a level should increase their maximum ally count
- Improved Ally Coins Received message
- Remaining matches count is now always visible in the Matches tab in the Arena
- The Arena button on the Home screen is now badged if there are unviewed items in the Battles tab
- The badge on the Battles tab now disappears when viewing battles
- Tapping the Arena Currency from the Arena screen no longer shows a popup to buy coins
- Fixed an issue where there were two notches in the Training interface slider that would both reach max level instead of only one
- Improved visual feedback for collecting Activities and Achievements
- Optimized some VFX texture sizes (this may improve battle performance on older devices)
- Various other asset optimizations to reduce app download size
Please sign in to leave a comment.