Halloween is history. Thanksgiving has dwindled to the last of the dried-out leftovers. But don’t despair - it’s beginning to look a lot like CHAOS! The latest update of GPK: The Game is here and it’s positively packed with putrid presents. Who needs eight crummy reindeer when you can have three new holiday-themed GPKs for your collection? Manny Orah is just waiting to be chosen, Kris Krampus has made his move from Alpine to online and whether you like it or not, Bruised Bruce IS a Christmas card - and we’re prepared to Die Hard on that hill.
The forecast also calls for a wintry mix of special events where you can deploy GPKs from your Spiky, Explosive, Friendly and Deranged groups – not to mention a brand new character designation: Festive!
No matter what you celebrate when the temperature drops, we hope you’ll take a minute to remember the things that bring us all together – our abiding love for crude drawings, groan-worthy puns and of course: toilet humor. Crappy Holidays, gang!
Character token updates:
- Nuts 5-1: Charlotte Web replaced with Bruised Bruce
- Nuts 7-4: Vile Kyle replaced with Kris Krampus
- Nuts 6-5: Grim Jim replaced with Manny Orah
- Nuts 6-4: Fryin Brian replaced with Bruised Bruce
- Dolts 6-5: One Eyed Jack replaced with Kris Krampus
- Dolts 3-4: French Kiss Trish replaced with Manny Orah
- Players can now watch ads to earn gems and skip some timers. Players who have never spent any money in the game will also see interstitial ads after taking certain actions in the game.
- The store has been reorganized! There's now a tab dedicated specifically to Event-related offers, and a few other packs have been moved around as well.
- Improved Back Button support for closing popups on Android
- A message now appears on the character selection panel if all characters in inventory are selected for battle
Please sign in to leave a comment.